Friday, December 2, 2011

E is for Ellisville

It's been too long since I blogged. Seems like blogging is already a relic of the past. Now we're all on Facebook, Twitter, texting, whatever...but not writing anything more than a hundred or so characters.

So, since everyone has a short attention span I'll make it painlessly quick. I have released my first book! Drum roll please...

It is a children's book, for ages 8-12, titled E is for Ellisville. Contains 40+ pages of little-known historical information and 18 rare photographs about my little hometown. Available right now at www.ellisvillebook.com

No, it is not available on Amazon. Sorry, but Amazon takes too big a cut out of my small profit to make it worthwhile. Besides, on Amazon, it would get lost in the millions of titles.

Ok, you can stop the drum roll now- but keep blasting those trumpets and let's get this book moving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"E is for Ellisville" is wonderful. As a product of this special place, I am grateful for the nearly two decades I lived there and this little book has helped me to be even more grateful. Looking forward to sharing it with my children and grandchildren (ages 5, 10 & 12) at Christmas this year!