Thursday, December 8, 2011

Almost Sold Out!

My first book, E is for Ellisville, hit the web just a month ago and it is almost sold out of the first printing! So far, I have received many wonderful comments and it has been well received. For that I am thankful!

Keeping the history of my hometown, Ellisville, Mississippi alive was the purpose of the book and I am happy it is accomplishing its purpose.

I will be in Ellisville for a book signing event at the Ellisville Library sometime next year. I am working with the Friends of the Ellisville Library organization to get that scheduled and will let you know when.

Again, if you already have a copy, thank you for your support! If you don't yet have a copy, order it soon or purchase one at a book signing event. I am also working on placing books at a store in Ellisville - more on that later.

See ya down the trail...

No comments: