Monday, February 8, 2010

I Saw Bubba!

Yesterday I attended the Sunday matinee of "Bubba, Live!",a short play performed by the Panhandle Community Theatre in Pace, Florida. I, along with many of my writing friends from the Panhandle Writer's Group, wrote this play and it was fun to see how Myra Shofner edited the script and adapted it to the stage for the Panhandle Community Theatre. We laughed a lot and it was great fun to see our words, characters, and ideas come to life!

Not only was this my first attempt at writing a script it was my first time attending a small, local theatre group. We didn't have those things back in Ellisville, MS where I was raised. I guess we didn't need a theatre group since the locals provided all the drama we needed!

Hope you keep a song in your heart today!

No comments: