Monday, March 1, 2010

What I've Been Doing

It has been awhile since my last post and I apologize. I have been busy working on getting my book proposal written, rewritten, rewritten - well, you get the idea. Writing is truly 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration and is much harder than one imagines when one reads what someone else has written. Much, much harder...

Anyhoo, I am working up a book proposal and am partnering with www.christianmanuscriptsubmissions.com to get professional editing and advice plus make the finished product available to the Christian publishing market. I truly felt this was the appropriate door to go through to make my dream come true and get this book published. God-willing this is the right path.

Also, I have been busy researching titles similar to my book as these must be included in the book proposal. So, I've been meandering around children's shelves at the local bookstores. Exhausting and tedious work but somebody has to do it...

As I make my way down this trail I'll keep you updated.

Have fun today and keep a song in your heart!

No comments: