Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ray Shoop's Book

As some of my readers know I am a member of the Panhandle Writers Group. One of my colleagues in this group, Ray Shoop, has published a great read titled Nu-Del Daughter of the Forest. I recently had the privilege of reading it and, as usual, Ray delivered a storyline that keeps your attention. I will probably never again hike in the forest without wondering if there are creatures living underneath the earth. But, I don't want to give away too much of the plot. This book definitely kept my attention and, much to my surprise, did not give me nightmares. I don't usually read this type of book but, since it was Ray's book, I made an exception. Then again, I will always wonder if there are creatures tunneling around and living underneath the ground just waiting to surface.....

Have a blessed day and keep a song in your heart!

P.S. Panhandle Writers Group book signing Friday 12/4/09 at Panther Computers in downtown Milton, FL from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. Come out and see me!

1 comment:

Ray Ray said...

Thank you, GINNY. Great jpb, I like it. I know how difficult it is for someont to read out out of their genra and I appricate it lots and lots. Ray