Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whew!

Since my last post I have been hard at work making revisions to my children's book proposal. Dare I say it is finished? Is it ever finished? It is done for now, I can safely say. The entire book proposal is "live" and available for viewing by the entire Christian book publishing market via the wonderful folks at www.christianmanuscriptsubmissions.com

I highly recommend using them and their affiliates at D.C Jacobson and Associates, author representatives. The time and money invested were well worth it and my writing has improved tremendously from my experiences with these organizations. Now I have a marketable book proposal that I can "shop" to the publishing world.

I have done all I can on this book proposal and it is now truly "in God's hands". Whatever He wants to accomplish with this book is what will happen with it and I am at peace with it. I have invested significant time and money to do the best I could with the talent I have and, now, I offer the work to Him. As the saying goes, "Do your best and Jesus will do the rest".

May you find peace today and keep a song in your heart!

No comments: